Reef Supplies, food, & supplements?

Dunkinjim

BRS Member
Does anyone have a recommendation on where to purchase reef,supplie, food, & supplements on-line? Any recommendations on what supplements are the most effective in providing a healthy reef tank would also be appreciated. Thanks!

Bulk reef supply has some nice deals going on right now. Also, check out the sponsors. They always offer good prices. I can't recommend any supplements but know you never want to add anything you can't test for. I'm sure others will chime in with suggestions.

Bulk reef two part is what I run on my tank. I'm still too cheap to buy the auto dosers, but I dose the tank every day or two and the changes it has made in the past 9 months have been amazing. And for magnesium I still stand by the Tech-M supplement. It has that added bonus of being a bryopsis killer too (especially because I keep my mag elevated almost all the time)

bulk reef supply

but you can use regular baking soda for alkalinity..................took me while to figure this out years ago

I think the mag Chloride would work fine for mag and is likely a lot less expensive

Back