Reef2go

Bostoreef

Non-member
I order $250 worth of fish from this company. Receive my order missing one fish, and note that they couldn't ship it. No one contact me at all. Called them, guess what.. i have to pay for shipping again.
One fish dead in the way, one fish missing the caudal fin:confused:, i mean it .. absolutely no caudal fin!!! get store credit for this fish. After that i found out that the fish have ich, send an email to them, and this is the answer i received << I spoke to my supervisor. Unfortunately we are not responsible for ich. It is recommended that you use a quarantine tank for instances like this. I am sorry to hear about the issue.>>
So, make sure you setup you QT tank before you order from this company. Basically, i lost almost all the fish i get from this company:mad::mad:
Because of the store credit i had with them, i placed an order again for Amphipods & Copepods - 500+ and macro algae.. same problem, received the Amphipods & Copepods - 500+ no macro algae, and no one bother to call me or email me. And, I didn't receive 500+.. may be 100...

I just want to share my experience with you guys. I will not recommend this company. stay away!!

I need your opinion guys please.

I emailed reefs2go for refund, since they offer 14 days guarantee .. this is the respond

<< Khalid,

Forgive me if I came off wrong. The reason the fish could not have gotten ich from our tanks is. We do not have a sand bed is our Fish Tanks as well as our tanks are all treated for any parasites being as we have to ensure the animals do not die. That is why Christina does not take responsibility for animals getting ich. I am sorry and saddened to hear about what happened to your tank. I wish I could do more. I personally want to see all the animals move on to live happy healthy lives.

Thank you>>

Comments removed. First hand experiences only in the Vendor Experiences forum. Discussion is not allowed.

Please see the LARGE reminder at the top of this forum.

John K BRS moderator

Last edited by a moderator:
I place a good size invert order with them two days ago and my fingers are crossed. I will keep this thread up to date.

And it starts, one of my items did not meet their health standards so my shipment has been delayed.
I would imagine it was an item that pulled me below the 100 for free shipping.

Its funny how I was going to post a thread regarding reefs2go also. I just placed an order last week and have had nothing but problems with this company. Lets me start off by saying they have terrible customer service. I might be giving them too much credit. They do not respond to emails and there phone numbers just states how busy they are and that they basically dont pick up when you call. I ordered about $100 worth of CUC and received the order today. I spefically asked for a heat pad and did not get one. I did receive all the inverts i ordered but was pissed at how cold the water was in the bags. Overall my experience was terrible and also will not be ordering from them again.

Ok, I have to say I was impressed with Kris at reefs2go I got 3 e-mails from her walking me through making sure my order was shipped and got to me. All my items arrived alive and at this time are still alive after a three hour acclimation. as I was unpacking I had to laugh as things I would want medium to large were real small and things I would want small were huge. All snails were tiny, ex large ceriths were ex lg, sand crabs all though neat were tiny. Pep shrimp so small I could not see them in the bag. 6 line was perfect as I wanted on the small size. Coral beauty was medium to large. Package arrived at my door ups overnight at 10:30 this morning, box had heat packs and everything was warm. I will order again but will increase my item amount now knowing the size of cuc items. All in all a good transaction.

As I have read and now observed all fish from my order have died in quarantine. All critters were acclimated by drip for over a four hour period. First to go was the six line heavy breathing and swimming eratic. second was the coral beauty. with the same exact issues. I monitored the Qt on a six hour basis for ph, Ammonia, nitrite, and KH. What is funny is the inverts that I ordered went into a 10 gal QT with only a heater and a foam filter and they did great. From this point on I will purchase local. Figure what I paid for the CB and 6 line plus medication I could have purchased both locally and saved 5 bucks.

the worst company i ever had to deal with order was placed 2 weeks ago. they told me it would ship last monday for tuesday dilivery. waited all day come to find out they didnt ship it. didnt even answer emails or calls till about 5 days later. they told me new dilivery date was on the 8th today its now 11pm no package. you could pay 10 times there price and it still would be cheaper in the long run with all the wasted time and dead livestock they send

Back