Reefdom, Aqua Addicts Purchase And Apology

I need to clarify something after talking to Mike at Aqua Addicts. After talking with Mike he reminded me that I bought 6 corals and not 3. Not all of these corals perished and I apologize to Mike and AA for saying my purchase was a total loss....this is incorrect. One coral out of the 6 is a mystery coral...I can't remember what it was but here is the condition of the rest.

Here is the revised list:

Yellow Acro/ Green Polyps: Flatworms, being treated
Australiagyra: Dead
Hydnophora (I think): Dead
Blue Throat Trigger: Dead (not AA's fault - this fish is easily stressed)
Hammer Coral: Alive and doing very nicely
Acro Effluescents: Alive and doing really well
Mystery Coral: Can't remember what it was

Also, I want to be clear that my intentions had nothing to do with bashing AA or Ray or Scott or anyone else. I have no axe to grind with anyone as I am an independant consumer without bias for any shop. I may have phrased things a little roughly and my experience with these vendors is only a single sample. I know many people who are extremely satisfied with these vendors and that they will continue to support them. I am quite sure that both vendors tried to do their best and did not intentionally mislead me at any point, but rather may have made a mistakes or oversights.

I fully endorse shopping at Aqua Addicts and Reeefdom and Ray's live store and again apologize for any miscommunications or misunderstandings. I am sincerely sorry.

Back