reefgeek.com

jebar777

Scott Stalter
BRS Member
i have placed many orders with reefgeek and every one has been an easy transaction and most of the time get free shipping. the best part is that everytime you get a box from them they throw a couple peices of candy in there. if nothing else that puts a smil on my face...:)

I've only ordered once from reefgeek, but will say I was very happy. I ordered spider reflectors. Good service, good price, cheap shipping. I will do business with them again.

nichols41 said:
I've only ordered once from reefgeek, but will say I was very happy. I ordered spider reflectors. Good service, good price, cheap shipping. I will do business with them again.

Got mine there too;) Great experience!

Just ordered a couple of bulbs and endcaps from them. Cheap shipping, well packed, and I love the candy. It won't be the last time I order from them!!

Double ditto on what everyone has said. Great to deal with, good prices, and the candy is a special touch!

Chip

I've ordered from them a number of times. Got a good deal on my return pump as Greg asked if I'd like a discount on one with a cosmetic blemish (like my basement cares). Once I had a problem with a test kit (reagent was only half full), and they immediately shipped me a new one, no questions asked, and told me to keep and use the half-full one. Good guys.

i had a problem with an overflow box and they sent me a return shipping lable, then i figured i didnt want it anymore and he returned it for me with no hassles..... i love this place.

Awesome service and great commnication! I ordered a controller from them and the probes were backordered.They re-shipped the probe a week or so later with an out of stock discount and free shipping!

Looks like no one has mentioned these guys in a while.

I just got a shipment from them...good pricing, quick (and reasonable) shipping.

phosban reactor, new T-5 bulbs and new legs for my maristar fixture.

i just picked up three ATI powermodules from them,excellent service,delivered on time as promised with great packaging.
Greg really has the bulb packing down to an art form they have always arrived in one piece.

i was dissapointed not to get a tootsie roll though,should have got a whole box of milkyway's with this order:D

I ordered my ACJr from them and everything went well. I would recommended them.

But where was my candy?!?

Just received my powermodule today and can't say enough good things about Greg and reefgeek. Like Liam said the packing was incredible. And Liam your not the only one who didn't receive any candy. I actually searched the boxes for it.

Back