***REMINDER Library Books, Dvd's etc...***

How do you go about renting these books or dvd's, I'm sure you have to be a member right? If so once I become a member where do you get them?

Michael

How do you go about renting these books or dvd's, I'm sure you have to be a member right? If so once I become a member where do you get them?

Michael

Yes you need to be a BRS member, you can pickup books/DVDs at the meeting held every month.

i am just curious, i have recorded the series Blue Planet onto DVD. It is not a legit copy of the series, but the series is very educational. Would I be able to donate the series to the club. I dont see a problem with giving away a "fake" copy, does the club?

I'm not entirely sure what the legalities are but I'm guessing that the club shouldn't have unauthorized copies of copyrighted material in the library, although I would agree the series would be nice to have in the library. Maybe we could get a discount on a legit copy?

I'm not entirely sure what the legalities are but I'm guessing that the club shouldn't have unauthorized copies of copyrighted material in the library, although I would agree the series would be nice to have in the library. Maybe we could get a discount on a legit copy?

Yea I agree, better safe than sorry ;)

Back