*REMINDER* & *INFORMATION* regarding Library books & DVDs

Kevin McG

Ni Hao!
First, just wanted to remind everybody to bring the books and DVDs to the meeting on Saturday if you are done with them. If you aren't going to make the meeting maybe you can arrange something with other member's.

Second, I want to explain the method in which we are going to be signing out materials in the library.

Every Book, DVD & Video Cassette has a tab with a number on it. There will be a notebook on the table in which you will put your name, your BRS screen name and the # of the item you are signing out.

If you have any questions feel free to pull me aside at the meeting ;)

Thanks Everybody

Oh yea one more thing, if you notice any items WITHOUT a tab & number please bring it to my attention

Last edited:
I would also like to add that Craig Snow who is a member of the BOD was kind enough to donate a killa watt meter to the library.It is available for loan on the same basis as the books/DVD's.
This is a great little device to work out just how much those tank components are costing you to run:eek:

ltelus said:
I would also like to add that Craig Snow who is a member of the BOD was kind enough to donate a killa watt meter to the library.It is available for loan on the same basis as the books/DVD's.
This is a great little device to work out just how much those tank components are costing you to run:eek:

Yup forgot to add that Liam and it is currently signed out. Maybe the person is finished with it and will bring it to the meeting Sat. ;);)

I have a list yes, I will post a link in a few minutes.

There is a lot more but as people bring stuff to the meeting I will catalogued & number then add it to the list

I'm gonna bump this thread for the April 29th meeting @ Cindy's

Please bring all those Books , DVD's, Video Cassettes & Misc. items to the meeting if you are finished with them :)

Kevin I have a book "Natural Reef Aquariums" by John Tullock. I can't recall if it belongs to the library or not. I don't remember buying it, but it has no BRS markings on it and I have so many books I don't know where it came from. It's not on the spreadsheet, is there another way you can tell if it's BRS's book?

Mr. Slippery said:
Kevin I have a book "Natural Reef Aquariums" by John Tullock. I can't recall if it belongs to the library or not. I don't remember buying it, but it has no BRS markings on it and I have so many books I don't know where it came from. It's not on the spreadsheet, is there another way you can tell if it's BRS's book?

We have a section here on the BRS website listing a library
http://216.235.242.50/library/

I looked but didn't see that book listed. If there is no writing on the inside cover or a sticker it is probably not a BRS library book.

You could donate it to the library though :D

I have two books, will bring them if I come this saturday, depends on getting my car back in time!!!

Back