Ri Reefers

ldf99

ldf99
Looking to see how many people are in the club from RI. I know some of you well most of you . :D
Please post location and tank size . :.
Thanks

Cumberland

If your not terrebly busy can you please update your location on your profile as to not confuse us Rhode Islanders. It can take us a whole 10 mins. to turn back from Providence to go to Cumby. Thank You!

If your not terrebly busy can you please update your location on your profile as to not confuse us Rhode Islanders. It can take us a whole 10 mins. to turn back from Providence to go to Cumby. Thank You!

LMAO.....I'll get right on that:p.

warwick,ri 210 with 75g refuguim 72"aqualight, ets 600 skimmer blueline 70 runs main tank and a blueline 40 running the skimmer

I was born in RI does that count, also Attleboro is like RI except we pay double the income tax.

Attleboro 125 mixed reef

Is the Xmass party still at S.C. On Tuesday night ?????

I can't remember if you where in last Thursday, but if not you missed the BANGIN Chirstmas cookies that Scott brought in. MMMMM MMMMMM Scotts wife makes some FINE cookies:D.

I can't remember if you where in last Thursday, but if not you missed the BANGIN Chirstmas cookies that Scott brought in. MMMMM MMMMMM Scotts wife makes some FINE cookies:D.
I did get some of the Christmas cookies . Thanks Scotts wife.

i didnt get any cookies know im mad i guess im going 2 see if scotts wife will make me some o ya sorry david cumberland and barry your from cumbeland wow thats coollllllllllllllllllllllll

Back