Ricordeas

I'd like to order them this week. The date hasn't been confirmed yet, to see if there is interest, and maybe accomodate others.

I found their site on RC with a positive feedback...prices look good, WYSIWYG, the clean-up crew seems real cheap for their packages, so I figured, might as well give them a try. They have a reef video by one of their local TV stations, which was informative.
But I have no personal experience.
I asked him if he sells those blue-headed wrasses, and he replied that he can specifically dive for it, if requested.:cool:

I would like to pick up a few ricordia. Getting to you this week would be difficult, until probably Friday evening. I work in Lowell do you know haw far you are from that area?

Rob

I think Brookline might be too far of a ride for us especially since we're already taking a road trip to the meeting. No meeting possibility, I suppose?

-Gina

I can do the meeting, ship for Saturday arrival (extra cost) but do you mind it sitting in the bag until Sunday? I have seen other sites ship Rics for 2-day delivery. LMK

Can everyone list what they are interested in and there location? This will allow me to coordinate everything a little bit better. Also mention whether you would prefer that I bring it to the meeting.
Thanks,
Ron

Here's what I'm interested in, pasted off of the website. May need to give them some details on which gorgonians depending on what they have. I'm not sure I can make the meeting so I could pick-up Friday during the day in Brookline.

Thanks,
Ken

Florida Ricordea
Purplish w/ bright Green mouth Florida Ricordea polyps. $25.00

Ricordea/Florida Orange/Pink. Great looking Orange polyps in right now. Pricing is PER POLYP $13.00

Gorgonians,sm. 4-6" (IN STOCK)
Good variety right now. $12.00 (like to get 2 of these)

I'm going to finalize the order Thursday at noon. This will be for pickup on Friday. Please let me know if you will be ordering.
Thanks,
Ron

I called and talked to Chris at liverockandmore.com and their divers are going out this weekend to do a collection. Not sure you can wait but if you have the delivery next week, he can bring back specific requests. Your call, just a thought.

Thanks,
ken

Ken,
I don't mind waiting if you want to wait to see what they get or have a special request.
Ron

He just said that they'd grab a few colorful Gorgonians and sea whips with LR attached with smaller rics on them as well. Either way is fine with me, whatever is easier for you.

Let's order tomorrow for Friday pickup. I'm going to email Chris to see if our order can be packed into one box. I'll also ask him about payment.

Back