2. wish
3. jocko
4. crusader
5. pisces5296
6. wall
7. scottv1025
8. jorge batista
9. reefguy27

so far so good. the colors will be a variety of different ones. the rics will come in on a rock and we will just break them off of the rock into single or doubles rics on a rock. i actually will probably do this in advance.

1. zensaiyan
2. wish
3. jocko
4. crusader
5. pisces5296
6. wall
7. scottv1025
8. jorge batista
9. reefguy27
10. javajones
11. ldf99
12. starrfish

getting close. we need about 8 more people.

Any idea on if it's just basic colors (green/blue/orange)? or will there be some more "unique" pieces (for the lack of a better word)?

A mix of Orange,Gold, Green, Blue, hopfully some Pinks. Most come through in multi color like: orange w green mouth and purp skirt...etc.

Yea I hope that's a photo shop, it would really be hard to keep a straight face telling someone their baby is adorable if he looked like that.

we need about 8 more people so we can go through with this groupbuy. anyone else interested?

we still need 7 more people. the deadline for joining (just saying you are going to join), is going to be friday around noon. if we do get enough people, payments will need to be made friday and saturday.

it doesn't look like we are going to meet the number of people we were shooting for. so we now have a few options:

1. we can still order 100 rics and everyone will have to pay, assuming we have 13 people joining, roughly $92.31. this will give us a little shy of 8 rounds.

2. we can order less than 100 rics, and pay $14/ric.

3. we can decided to cancel the ric draft

what is everyones opinion?

OK - I'm in if you are still going to have this . .. .
I would either join the draft - or buy rics at $14.
Sorry - I missed this thread due to work, holiday and family stuff.
I hope you still go on with it. Paula

Back