Ricordia

Jim Tansey

BRS Member
I would like to get some nice colorful Ricordias, I don't see them much at LFS down this way, is mail order the only option? If so what are some of the better places?

Thanks,

Jim

Jim,

Why don't you shop at MACNA? I think Barry is bringing clams and ricordia. If you aren't going, I can take some pics and send them to see if there's any you want.

Dave

I got some nice rics from Blowfish I ordered the 9 for $99 promo when I bought the sea hares, just to fill in the box. I got 13 rics instead of 9 all different colors and they vary in size from very small to large, many of them have more than one mouth and are ready to split. I really didn't expect much from the deal but I was very pleasantly surprised.

To bad your are so far away from me. A LFS(fishbowl) down my way had orange rics in their coral tank. There was 7-8 nice sized polyps for 45 beans. I should have bought it myself but I contained my urge. They dont sell SPS but do sell softies and LPS.

Coral Reef Aquarium usually has a nice selection. I was there a few weeks ago and remember seeing orange and pink ricordia.

Back