Ro booster

If your mains pressure is low, these can really help with hitting the optimal pressure for your system. I’ve only used aquatec pumps and they’ve done a great job hitting a higher inlet pressure to increase the efficiency of the RO unit. I used to live on the 14th floor of a building and making RO for a 100g reef took forever until I got the pressure up since the supply in our building was only 45psi.

If your mains pressure is low, these can really help with hitting the optimal pressure for your system. I’ve only used aquatec pumps and they’ve done a great job hitting a higher inlet pressure to increase the efficiency of the RO unit. I used to live on the 14th floor of a building and making RO for a 100g reef took forever until I got the pressure up since the supply in our building was only 45psi.
I just tried my Ro system today and the gay she only says 45. I’m on a well at my house

45 sounds low, and I think a booster pump would help. My pressure on MWRA water is at 60 psi.

My booster puts out 80 psi and my ro runs like a champ and I’m on well too which is only around 40 psi max

The RO buddy is cool and works the same way as the aquatec booster, I think it comes down to the space, wall mount or sitting.

Right around 80psi, as mentioned, is a real efficient spots for the membranes. I personally run the aquatec booster

Back