WTB rotifers, phyto and copapods

aquarium nut

fish geek
Anyone near Wareham culturing rotifers, copapods or phyto? or know what stores near here sell or is best to just buy online? I was cleaning the tank, and the powerhead must have blown the eggs from my orchid dottybacks loose. I found them floating in tank and now have them isolated in net I still have a few days before they hatch. The dottybacks were not very happy, but so cool first time getting eggs from them. I have baby brine, but want to geta few more things going incase they do hatch and survive. Thanks Steve

Anyone near Wareham culturing rotifers, copapods or phyto? or know what stores near here sell or is best to just buy online? I was cleaning the tank, and the powerhead must have blown the eggs from my orchid dottybacks loose. I found them floating in tank and now have them isolated in net I still have a few days before they hatch. The dottybacks were not very happy, but so cool first time getting eggs from them. I have baby brine, but want to geta few more things going incase they do hatch and survive. Thanks Steve
I have three types of phyto, Tig pods and tisbe pods regularly

Back