RSVP for LFS Invasion 2005

Will you be attending the Store Tour?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i had a great time ( even though i didnt get home till 11:30 pm ) but everything was acclimated and doing great. thanks for setting it up moe. and also everyone i followed,thanks for not getting me lost lol. cant wait for the next one ( just not right away lol )

chris

Cheryl and I had a great time, we put 422 miles yesterday, got home about 2200 hour. I had been playing with my new Tunze and the controller all morning. We pick up two yellow black stripe blenny and small copper ban at Aqua Addict (how you guy knew that Tropicana home style was my favorite OJ :D ). Then at Sea Creatures in Revere we pick up another copper ban for the small tank and a blue angel. At Skipton?s Pet Center we pick up a powder blue tang and a blue lip trigger (he did not make it, my lady she upset :( ). Thank you for the pizza. At Sea Creature in North Providence pay the tab I own :rolleyes: . Coral Reef Aquarium we got a beautiful sea horse, thank you for the cookies. Fishy Business got a beautiful yellow fin tang and a beautiful coral and my Tunze?s. Thank you Moe_K to put this together. Thank you all the stores to let us invade the place. See you next time :D

Dan, so sorry to hear about your trigger. I knew you bought a lot, but I didn't realize you bought THAT much! You must've been acclimating until the wee hours of the morning!

We just got home a little while ago. The trip was fun. Getting left behind at every store made it an adventure. Jeremy I did the best I could on those cookies!! And the Bronco's suck!!! Acclimated everything into a 5 gal. tank with ph and heater last night and now I'm acclimating everything to the main tanks.
Thanks to the sponsors for stocking up your tanks for us and feeding us (and giving me directions over the phone after I got left behind) And thanks to the people that left Deb and I behind...ya bunch a bums!! :)

Yea she bum out, she like that trigger. She always went one but I never knew there one that reef safe, till we got to Skipton's and found one.

Back