Same coral or NOT?

Hi guys, I like to update this post and let you guys know the vendor did resolve the situation and we both came to an agreement. So, after all the wait, the right coral came today. Thanks everyone for your feedbacks and tips. For me the lesson learned here is not to buy torches online anymore since the basic proofs of the WYSIWYG is often hidden from view by the polyps. It’s just a big hassle. On another note, I also just received my Black Friday coral shipment from TCK Corals today and will post some pics for you guys later on. Happy reefing everyone!

BCA06035-70DE-41CC-B690-470E4475EF22.jpeg

You need to find better vender.
Very true indeed, and this is part of the process I guess. How they handle business when situations arise, makes me a returning customer or not. Vendor experience varies from one individual to another I think, so to really know is to experience it yourself. Reviews are a good way to find out but sometimes they’re biased and false as well. Ultimately vendors work on principle of fairness to stay successful long term.

Very true indeed, and this is part of the process I guess. How they handle business when situations arise, makes me a returning customer or not. Vendor experience varies from one individual to another I think, so to really know is to experience it yourself. Reviews are a good way to find out but sometimes they’re biased and false as well. Ultimately vendors work on principle of fairness to stay successful long term.
I'm actually pretty surprised that they made it right! Did you have to give them more money, or did they just send you the coral? Did they charge for shipping the second order?

I've read similar posts on other forums and none of them were resolved so completely.

I'm actually pretty surprised that they made it right! Did you have to give them more money, or did they just send you the coral? Did they charge for shipping the second order?

I've read similar posts on other forums and none of them were resolved so completely.
Im surprised myself. I ended up paying $150 to keep the one they incorrectly sent me (it’s pretty much a Knicks without the green center, says it’s Malaysian gold what not), and $50 for letting me pick a 2 head splitting banana torch from a selection of 10. I was somewhat tired of the waiting around. In the end, the owner did what he said he would so I’m happy. On a good note, I actually won their raffle for a AI Prime HD. And I was sooo surprised, I never won anything! I went back to their video of the raffling and did see my name on the screen using random number generator. It was legit!

Im surprised myself. I ended up paying $150 to keep the one they incorrectly sent me (it’s pretty much a Knicks without the green center, says it’s Malaysian gold what not), and $50 for letting me pick a 2 head splitting banana torch from a selection of 10. I was somewhat tired of the waiting around. In the end, the owner did what he said he would so I’m happy. On a good note, I actually won their raffle for a AI Prime HD. And I was sooo surprised, I never won anything! I went back to their video of the raffling and did see my name on the screen using random number generator. It was legit!
The prime sweetens things a bit

Back