Sea Creature Experience

Sammynels

Go Big or Go home..
I just wanted to let the BR Society know that I went to Sea Creature in North Providence, RI for the first time today and I was really impressed. They had a great selection of fish, corals, and equipment. Also, the prices were the best I have seen in the area. I bought some LR and some testing kits and John, the owner, helped me every step of the way and gave excellent customer service to the newer reefer. If you haven't been there yet, give it a shot because you will save money and experience great customer service. Be advised, I'm usually a tough critic. A+++++ For SEA CREATURE!!

-Sam :.

I went yesterday for the first time and my jaw dropped at how low his prices were on all dry good, best i've ever seen anywhere. Fish selection was low but his new weekly shipment was being brought in later that day. I can't wait to go back and check them out.

Went in there after I got the mess sorted out with my tank after flipping from FOWLR to a reef setup, wanted to buy a cleaning crew to battle the invading algae menace. John was very informative, the stock was very good, and no one had any problems with sitting a new aspiring reefer down for a prolonged Q&A session. If John didn't have it on hand, he was willing to order it as was the case with my shiny new MJ 1600 mod

I would, and do, recommend this store to everyone in the RI area.

***I endorse the preceding product and/or service.

new

hi im new here. i went to sea creature in lynn and they were very nice and helpful. they gave me advice and did not try to sell me stuff to solve my problems. i am looking fwd to going back

hi im new here. i went to sea creature in lynn and they were very nice and helpful. they gave me advice and did not try to sell me stuff to solve my problems. i am looking fwd to going back

The people above were refering to the Sea Creature in N. Providence. Just pointing that out for clarification

Back