Sea Creature - N. Providence

Jill & Brian

Reef Hiatus
Going to visit John is like going to visit an old friend. I went in last Saturday to pick up a couple of things, and I happened to hit a slow time. Hung out for close to an hour just BS'in about lots of different things while my kids sat on salt boxes and greeted a couple of customers as they walked in and out.

I have heard people say that a lot of SW success is due to finding a really good LFS, and for me, this is it. I bought my display tank, and most of what is in it from John. His prices on both drygoods and livestock are excellent.

I can't wait until the renovations are complete, and he has his frag system up and running. The improvements to the store layout are awesome, and finishing the SW section will complete it nicely.

-Brian

sea creature

Sea Creature is the best store I've ever been to.I have been going there for
over 6 years now.
He has the best deals that I've ever seen on livestock.
Customer service is A+++++++
I've never heard John give anyone bad advice.He is very honest and always willing to help.
It's nice to go somewhere and be treated so friendly.I don't think I've ever seen John unhappy.And I've probably been there over 1000 times!!
I have a great time everytime I'm there.There is always a good laugh!!
That's what makes his customers so loyal.
He has been so busy at times that I've waited a half hour to get something and nobody minds.
It's that good of a place.

I haven't experience other LFS customer service that can match John's. I was able to return a livestock (since it wasn't eating frozen) after 24 hours of purchase. John gave my money back (cash-100%).
Usually other store will only gives you store credit.

Outstanding customer service!!!

Back