FS Selling 240g Setup

starrfish

Non-member
Hi everyone, it’s been a long time since I’ve posted. After 20+ years in the hobby, I am sadly getting out. My husband retired in January and we are traveling too much to keep up with the tank. We aren’t looking to make any money, just trying to recoup some of this huge investment. Would prefer to sell everything as a package. All for $500. If you’ve ever dreamed of a big tank, this is a steal! The only thing you need is 4-5 strong guys and a truck to come and get it. We would love to see it go to a good home! What’s included:

- 240g custom-built tank by Reef Savy (8’x2’x2’) with custom Bean overflows and star fire front glass.
- 75 gallon sump.
- DRY rock.
- Bubble Magus Curve 9 skimmer and 2 return pumps.
- Tunze Osmolator Auto Top off.
- Tunze glass scraper.
- Universal Media Reactor (we used for bio pellets).
- 50 gallon saltwater storage tank.
- Handmade screens to cover the top.
- Various pumps, power heads, etc.

The tank when we first set it up in 2013:
1630701481574.jpeg

The equipment:
1630701544406.jpeg

The dry rock:
1630701620275.jpeg

Another tank in my house abs I’ll be living in it.
But I’d be all over this killer deal.
GLWS C’mon Reefers it’s a killer tank.

Still available? I’m extremely interested and can not wait to get back into the hobby. Please text me. 401-529-3 seven seven 5.

thank you Mike

Hi everyone, it’s been a long time since I’ve posted. After 20+ years in the hobby, I am sadly getting out. My husband retired in January and we are traveling too much to keep up with the tank. We aren’t looking to make any money, just trying to recoup some of this huge investment. Would prefer to sell everything as a package. All for $500. If you’ve ever dreamed of a big tank, this is a steal! The only thing you need is 4-5 strong guys and a truck to come and get it. We would love to see it go to a good home! What’s included:

- 240g custom-built tank by Reef Savy (8’x2’x2’) with custom Bean overflows and star fire front glass.
- 75 gallon sump.
- DRY rock.
- Bubble Magus Curve 9 skimmer and 2 return pumps.
- Tunze Osmolator Auto Top off.
- Tunze glass scraper.
- Universal Media Reactor (we used for bio pellets).
- 50 gallon saltwater storage tank.
- Handmade screens to cover the top.
- Various pumps, power heads, etc.

The tank when we first set it up in 2013:
View attachment 165522

The equipment:
View attachment 165523

The dry rock:
View attachment 165524
Heading there myself and bf. Retiring after 30 years in hobby very soon. Keepin my kitchen lil nano i think. It will be fun to see you grabs it up. Lotsa love so jealous. Wish i was done. Its time.

Hi, Hopefully not too late here....lol Got a trailer for transport and extra hands to help. If still available are there any stairs or "Oh my god!" obstacles in the path of exit? I've been looking to go 8' wide for a couple of tangs that need the workout...
Fingers crossed it's still available and committed to purchase price without question!
From Foxboro area. Thanks and best of luck in your new adventures!

Back