Serpent star and sps

Chris A.

Formally toomanyfish
BRS Member
has anyone had any issues with serpent stars messing with sps?
Mine seam to be irritating my sps to the point the polyps don't come come out

Large ones or small ones?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure they're inside my rocks. I only see tentacles sticking out of the rocks. Seams like they're banded serpent star

Well I do see the arms going around the corals. Just don't know if it's eating or just aggravating the corals

I have many (~7) all the sizes and they never bother or are around any SPS or other corals type.

Do you feed your tank ?

They spawned one night about an hour after power outage in my nano tank. They move to high areas of tanks and take turns squirting out their sperms n eggs. I sucked them in with a pippette and mix together but got preoccupied with other things n didnt continue the rearing process. Pretty cool thing to see! Theyre everywhere in my tanks.

They spawned one night about an hour after power outage in my nano tank. They move to high areas of tanks and take turns squirting out their sperms n eggs. I sucked them in with a pippette and mix together but got preoccupied with other things n didnt continue the rearing process. Pretty cool thing to see! Theyre everywhere in my tanks.

lol I seen a bunch when I was there

Back