Shopping at Jay's Aquatics!!

Jay it was great to meet you at the meeting, thanks for being a sponsor! Didn't really know where this little treasure trive was hiding until you were a vendor at the meeting....So decided to take a drive up there, on Sunday. Thanks to Jack(hope I got that right, Jay's father...who wonderfully gave me directions several times while I was lost:eek: and even opened the door so I couldn't miss the sign!) Great store! Love it! Lots os beautiful corals, some of the more not so common stuff at super great prices! Seriously, between the really cheap livestock, inverts, corals and all other critters- truly impressed! Huge selection of everything-store was busy was still given #1 customer service-and not just the trying to sell something type either. Tanks were well maintained and from what I hear they are still adding! Spent almost 2 hours there-picked up a great Tonga Shelf piece, loaded up on free R/O(did I say FREE!:D) a few misc. parts and food-and had a great time doing it-even had help loading the buckets in the car. It's a great place, darn good advice/help, excellent customer service and a really cool selection! Thanks so much, and I'll be back very soon as soon as the 55 is finished cycling! Thank you Jack and to Jay as well-I appreciate you keeping an eye for some special things and will be back soon!:) Thanks so Much!

Have to agree, this is by far my favorite store in the northern MA/southern NH area. Very down to earth, friendly folks. Great prices and selection. They're not confined by strict rules of business, like the bigger stores. They just kinda wing it. You'll often walk away from there with a little something extra you didn't expect.

Back