WTB Shopping for 108 inches long display tank

swimsree

Non-member
Wondering if anyone has a 9 feet display tank. I know it is a long shot but want to try here before I go shopping. Preference is 108 X 30 X 30.

Good luck. That would be a needle in a haystack. Tanks over 6 feet are not that common, but, they do show up from time to time.

Per forum rules, you must list a price.
I’m confused.. forum rules state “All listings must include a price.” I did not post the listing just simply commented on the listing saying I potentially have a system for sale. That would depend on if I had a fair offer otherwise I will keep the system.

I’m confused.. forum rules state “All listings must include a price.” I did not post the listing just simply commented on the listing saying I potentially have a system for sale. That would depend on if I had a fair offer otherwise I will keep the system.
"It’s rimless and dual overflow back is painted black sump and about 30 giant filter socks a few pumps and extra’s included. Pm me if interested".

Whether you're the original thread starter or someone just posting a reply, it sounds as if you have a system for sale to me.
Whichever way you interpret this, you're offering a system for sale "potentially, of course".

Got an 8’ 1”thick acrylic tank…. 1,000 G system potentially up for sale.
need to add I’m thinking a $ amount please, otherwise this should have been a DM just my 2 cents. you are offering something for sale and forum notes if you are selling something on here a price must be posted. we all know phishing for as much as someone will pay is not a practice we allow here. sorry but rules are rules Please add a Price.

Last edited:
"It’s rimless and dual overflow back is painted black sump and about 30 giant filter socks a few pumps and extra’s included. Pm me if interested".

Whether you're the original thread starter or someone just posting a reply, it sounds as if you have a system for sale to me.
Whichever way you interpret this, you're offering a system for sale "potentially, of course".
Well the forum rules need the English properly adjusted to reflect what you just said…. that seems more opinion than rule. It simply states “all listings” yet I did not post a listing. Comment or DM don’t see the difference… I’m a paid member. I’ll delete the comments though. And if I decide to then I’ll post a WTS listing with a price.

Last edited:
Well that forum rules need the English properly adjusted to reflect what you just said as that seems more opinion than rule. It simply states “all listings” yet I did not post a listing. Comment or DM don’t see the difference… I’m a paid member. I’ll delete the comments though. And if I decide to then I’ll post a WTS listing with a price.
Touché. Just responding to reported posts of someone potentially selling a system. I try and keep the playing field fair, regardless of it stating "all listings". I've been here since 2004 and it's always been this way. Maybe make a suggestion in the Website or BRS Business section of the forum on how rules should be interpreted. Have a good rest of your day sir :p

I can get you some prices on new tanks if you want. Just let me know what you are looking for. Glass or acrylic, rimless or braced, starfire glass ect.

Back