Shout out to fellow hobbyist

Sdeluca10

BRS Member
I just wanted to make a post here to say thank you to @Seapets for the clownfish. Earlier this year I got in contact with him as he was currently raising baby clownfish. I was looking for a half dozen of them. As they have been growing over the last 4 months he has been checking in often, and sending videos of the baby clowns. I just went and picked them up this morning. The offspring of a premium phantom and a white wyomi. “Phantom wyomies”. He has an impressive setup of all different (high end) clownfish pairs. He is very knowledgeable and personable. A++ hobbyist and seller. Highly recommended doing business with.
P.s. I’ll try to post pics when I get the clowns settled in their new home

Last edited:
I just wanted to make a post here to say thank you to @Seapets for the clownfish. Earlier this year I got in contact with him as he was currently raising baby clownfish. I was looking for a half dozen of them. As they have been growing over the last 4 months he has been checking in often, and sending videos of the baby clowns. I just went and picked them up this morning. The offspring of a premium phantom and a white wyomi. “Phantom wyomies”. He has an impressive setup of all different (high end) clownfish pairs. He is very knowledgeable and personable. A++ hobbyist and seller. Highly recommended doing business with.
Nice write up. Click on his name and select the trader information and you can rate him there.

Thanks, Steve.

Back