show fish for a 29 gal

dad300

Non-member
Hey all,
I'm starting to look for a show fish for my 29 gal. at present I have a pair of clownfish. It appears that I have one true perc and one false perc. based on the coloration change that I see. (they were supposed to be TB/TR true percs)

So What would you suggest as a show fish for my little piece of the ocean.

this is going to be a softy/Zoa reef.

This is really a personal preference...me I want a fish with personality, not so much flash...my favorite fish in the tank is a lawnmower bleeny...just because of the way he acts...he hops around on rocks, eats like a pig but he always watches you...he hides in rocks but always pokes around if you come near the tank...very neat fish...but its not that pretty... Because of the size you are limited, you might try to get a pair of matted clowns...percs I like the best. Royal Gramma Pink/yellow...are colorful. But I don't know much else about them...im sure you will find something....

I have a pretty neat reef safe wrasse, they are cool and fun to watch...always all over the place you will need to try to find one that doesnt get more the 4-5" max...I dont know if there is such a creature...but something to look for.

I also have a lawnmower blenny, I got from Daragon. Aside from him being an UGLY bastard he's a really cool fish. :p I love how he changes colors to blend with the rockwork. He is always peeking out of the rocks and if I move from one side of the tank to another he follows me. Him and my clownfish are best buds, it's really funny.

My coral beauty is very nice indeed. I will vote for a coral beauty.

Clamm: I thought your "with personality, not so much flash" lawnmower bleeny was eatten by your very flashy carpet anemone.

Back