Some great info and insight concerning the lineage of the Oregon Blue Tort...

pallobi

Neal
came across this thread the other night that some may or may not have seen yet... i have heard the origin of the OT pondered quite a bit amongst hobbyist and found this thread to be of incredible value...

of course some wont be interested or will question the info, but for those of us who love sps, and are complete geeks about them, you may appreciate this read (again, if you havent seen it yet)... especially if you desire to possess a frag, or are jus genuinely curious about something you might not have known about this amazing coral's lineage, and introduction to our hobby...

i find the following post #'s to be the ones of most help... 7, 15, 22, 26, 46, 47, 52, 54, 59, 65, 66... especially 46 to 66...

check out the colony in the pics on post 65, they are absolutely incredible!

http://reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1784128

if it is against the rules of BRS to post links to other sites, i apoligize... i was recently reprimanded by RC for sharing an external link on their board... if this is in the wrong, would Greg or Mike or anyone really, jus pm me and explain what i did wrong and why it is wrong...

if not, then great! i jus wanted to share this info which i myself found to be of great help and a bonus to my reefkeeping hobby :)

Back