Something Fishy

Mad Reefer

Non-member
I just purchased some frags fro Something Fishy. If you havent been there its a nice little shop. Great tanks and a very helpfull staff. I was hoping the drive would be worth it ... it was. I got a nice Blasto frag, Some green stars, and a tricolor mushroom laden rock that looks great. Also got something else....forgot name lol (looks like Xenia, but doesnt pulse). All in all, I would reccomend this store to anyone. Nice planted freshawater tanks too. Might have to try one......oh yeah just what my wife want to hear,another tank :).................Nite all

Ps How can I become a full member and get a membership card and join in meetings and frag swaps etc? Thanks

yeah, I joined on the join now under the membership link at the top of the main website. Then when i showed up to the meeting, I went up to the desk, and told him I had already registered online and all I needed to do was pay...btw, registering for the forums is not the same as registering for the reef club itself, you can do either seperately....

BTW, could you post some pictures of the stuff you got. I know you said it looks great, i just wanted to see how good it really is...if it is worth the drive seeing how I live and work near other LFS that are pretty good.

Sorry I meant Fishy Buisness. They are in Chatham.Quite a hike, but I was bored.Really nice stuff. I'll try and get some Pics posted.

Ps Something Fishy is pretty good too....

Back