Sorry but I will not be making the meeting.

Jennifer

Moody and emotional slob
I have had a major tank crash in my main SPS system this morning.
Everything is dying and I need to try to get everything that is dead out of the tank.

****The frags I sold are fine and they will be at the meet.****

For those that bought a frag from Please see ALPHAOR (Jackson) He will be at the meet with my frags. Also those that I made trades with or bought from ALPHAOR will be bringing that stuff back to me after the meet.
Sorry for the difficulty all - Thanks Jenn

More to come on the crash later.

Thank you AlphaOr for helping me out big time.

Sorry to read that Jennifer! Please keep us posted as to how things are going and best of luck saving as much as you can. What happened? :(

Sorry to read that Jennifer! if you need water i have about 10 gallons of salt water mixed and about 5 gallons of ro/di if you needed and a spare 20 gallon tank if needed. manny

We missed you at the meeting. I posted in the other thread about if you need anything let me know.

Hopefully we get to see you at the next one.

Sorry to read that Jennifer! if you need water i have about 10 gallons of salt water mixed and about 5 gallons of ro/di if you needed and a spare 20 gallon tank if needed. manny

Thanks for the offer Manny. :D
I think I am all set for now but I will keep your offer in mind.

jbishop
We missed you at the meeting. I posted in the other thread about if you need anything let me know.

Hopefully we get to see you at the next one.

Thanks again Jared. Yea I was really looking forward to this meeting.

I should read the rest of the threads first :p

Yup indeed, the discussion is in the Crisis averted "partially" thread in reef talk.
Sorry for the lack of a link Josh.

I suppose this thread could be deleted now that the meeting is over. If any of you mods would like to do so.

Back