South Shore Christmas Gathering - December 14th!

We have /are making mini weenies, random horsdo'vers and chips/dip. Cheese/crackers, possibly baked ziti if i can get up the motivation.

M.

Wanted to come but got tied up doing the deliveries that couldn't get done yesterday, now i'm home with the kids..wife's out shopping.

Thank you to everyone who made it. You guys are all great and it was so much fun to hang out once I finished working.

I'm sad to say that we had to eat the White's pastries after everyone left because they were out on the porch. We came across the boxes during post party clean up. They were delicious. THANK YOU!!!!

I'm sad to say that we had to eat the White's pastries after everyone left because they were out on the porch. We came across the boxes during post party clean up. They were delicious. THANK YOU!!!!

Seriously!?! :eek:You kept the pastries for yourselves?! I was looking forward to pastries. :( ;)

Thanks again for hosting, Mauro and Sue. We had a great time!

We had such a great time last night, thank you all, especially Susy and Mauro for hosting! The food was great, the conversation was great. We always have such a good time with you guys, it's worth the ride every time.:)

Liam and Amber, it was great to see you guys again, it had been too long.

Thanks for the Port Eric, it was delicious!

It was nice meeting you, Christiano!:D

Wait, wait....back up............pastries?? :eek: David, we're driving back up to Susy and Mauro's tonight!:cool:

Definitely a good time had by all. Thanks so much for hosting!!

It's always great to see the active South Shore (and not so South Shore) members.

Eric

Back