South shore holiday get together?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all!!!
I can't compalin he cleaned the downstairs and after 4 yrs I can actually pull my truck in the garage!!! YIPPEEE!!!!
We are making progress:D
Paint to be picked up tomorrow....
Will have him start the edging tape and maybe By the weekend we can get rolling. :confused:
I love when he asks "can we have the party at our house" This is when the stuff he puts off finally gets accomplished!!!
All you girls should try it ???

Hey all!!!
I can't compalin he cleaned the downstairs and after 4 yrs I can actually pull my truck in the garage!!! YIPPEEE!!!!
We are making progress:D
Will have him start the edging tape and maybe By the weekend we can get rolling. :confused:
I love when he asks "can we have the party at our house" This is when the stuff he puts off finally gets accomplished!!!

Great....

NO need to point it out This is an old school trick. Even though Heather is an avid reefer and suggested combining the two tanks and to one Larger tank, it was saddled with a three floor renovation and custom closet.

The closet usage is heavily screwed of which I have my 10% to her 90%. It was 15% at first :rolleyes:

She says that is due to the fact her wall of custom cabinets isn't finished in our room. But then again I will take the high road not explain why projects stall at my house :)

I love baking so I volunteer for dessert right now.

I love baking too, I used to love making cakes, cookies, etc, with my mom when I was a kid, I've loved baking since then. I don't do it very often though unless we're going to a party or something, or I could get into trouble....a girl's gotta watch her figure. :D

Hey all!!!
We are making progress
Will have him start the edging tape and maybe By the weekend we can get rolling.

That's awesome Heather, congratulations, woot woot! Hey David, do you see what a good hubby Brian is?!:p

Even though Heather is an avid reefer and suggested combining the two tanks and to one Larger tank, it was saddled with a three floor renovation and custom closet.

A girl's gotta watch her figure and her closet space!:D

But then again I will take the high road not explain why projects stall at my house

Hmm, I'm going to guess it may be your "mistress", the BRS responsible for some of the stalling at times........some girls are "sports widows", some girls are "BRS widows", eh Heather? :p

Nope Gina non of the above, it actually has nothing to do with me. Well other than the one and only small request I make when I am doing a project

Hey guys I'm just having fun with Brian;)
I hope to see the gang for a fun evening of socialization an eating great food!!!!
(Ok helpful hints on the tanks would be great too)
I am thinking Veggie tray- edible arrangements-- hot wings???

You must have been in my Mind cause I was gonna ask that in the previous post but I thought it would be a little pushy--
I will put that on the list:D

Ley us know what you need. And since we are just up the road, we can go back for supplies. I have sternos for the food and tons of bowls etc.

He just does not want to deal with me the day before when I go into super cleaning mode :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back