Gone Spawning pairs, high end singles, complete setup

Jond51

Non-member
Spawning pair 1
Large female Bali picasso
Nebula male
This pair just lays and does so all year round without ANY work they just dont stop low light no light this pair is insane. I have had them for about 3 years or so now. 1000 b/o

spawning pair 2
Phantom long fins large female
This pair does lay I have not worked with them much but when being cared for as a spawning pair they do spawn. 700

single fish 1
Mocha storm long fin (medium size)
Sold to me as a mocha storm everything turned black except its face which is still orange fish is mature enough to say the face will stay this way. 500 b/o

single fish 2
Onyx picasso (medium size)
Fish was an impulse buy because of how nice it is lol 500b/o

selling complete together price tanks stand sump 2000 FIRM killer deal for anyone looking to get into breeding.

please serious inquiries only. I dont have time now the energy to take a ton of pics or video. Come check em out n we will make something happen.

Attachments

• 3A80C139-7D54-45D3-8F8C-EE95472C3AB2.jpeg
    3A80C139-7D54-45D3-8F8C-EE95472C3AB2.jpeg
    79.7 KB · Views: 208
If whole setup is purchased I will include my 32 gallon brute with my new (2months old filled brute twice with it) ro buddy 100GPD with two di canisters has TDi tester does not work maybe needs new batteries

Spawning pair 1
Nebula male
This pair just lays and does so all year round without ANY work they just dont stop low light no light this pair is insane. I have had them for about 3 years or so now. 1000 b/o

spawning pair 2
This pair does lay I have not worked with them much but when being cared for as a spawning pair they do spawn. 700

single fish 1
Sold to me as a mocha storm everything turned black except its face which is still orange fish is mature enough to say the face will stay this way. 500 b/o

single fish 2

selling complete together price tanks stand sump 2000 FIRM killer deal for anyone looking to get into breeding.

please serious inquiries only. I dont have time now the energy to take a ton of pics or video. Come check em out n we will make something happen.
Hi . if you don’t get no buyers. for the Phantom long fins. I’ll Buy from you for $250 that’s the max I’ll pay. That’s what I paid for a pair of Wyoming long fins here at BRS about a month ago. Let me know thanks.

Hi . if you don’t get no buyers. for the Phantom long fins. I’ll Buy from you for $250 that’s the max I’ll pay. That’s what I paid for a pair of Wyoming long fins here at BRS about a month ago. Let me know thank
Hi . if you don’t get no buyers. for the Phantom long fins. I’ll Buy from you for $250 that’s the max I’ll pay. That’s what I paid for a pair of Wyoming long fins here at BRS about a month ago. Let me know thanks.
Phantom long fins are $299.00 each an thats at 1.5 inches. Mine are fully matured big and they breed. Thank you

I’ll definitely take them. Phantom long fins.
if you accept Every week. payments I’ll pay you 100 a week total 800 for interest. if you accept that. I don’t have the full cash amount.
And if you do accept i’ll send you $100 right away if you say they breed Spawn this is my number 617-331-8244 please send me a video of them spawning . Thank you

I’ll definitely take them. Phantom long fins.
if you accept Every week. payments I’ll pay you 100 a week total 800 for interest. if you accept that. I don’t have the full cash amount.
And if you do accept i’ll send you $100 right away if you say they breed Spawn this is my number 617-331-8244 please send me a video of them spawning . Thank you
Hi again. I forgot to mention. because I work nights. You’ll keep the fish until the last two payments. and then I can pick them up. and I’ll Bring The other $200 cash

Spawning pair 1
Nebula male

spawning pair 2

single fish 1

single fish 2

I am 100% interested. I’ll take your pair for $700 and then I’ll give you $100 extra for interest. I don’t wanna waste your time. Also I don’t wanna waste my time. but I’ll be gladly to send you through Venmo or Cash app 100 cash. A week. With a piece of paper signed by you and me the contract deal. I’m planning on breeding for Extra cash.

I’ll be honest if I had the cash on hand. I would buy your pair for 700. Just please think about it jond51.. I won’t bother you again. Have a nice weekend

No one’s gonna pay you for what you’re asking. just want to let you know that. and I’m giving you the opportunity of paying you every Friday.
I’m only telling you the truth.

No one’s gonna pay you for what you’re asking. just want to let you know that. and I’m giving you the opportunity of paying you every Friday.
I’m only telling you the truth.
Your buggin Bro, if I could ship the phantom long fin pair I could get over 1000 within a few days. I appreciate your interest. However I dont think you know your stuff and should move on.

I agree. It's a very high price. Sorry.
How? Singles are 299+ at 1.25 inches. This is a mature spawning pair which can be very lucrative. Trying to pair clowns is not always simple and even if they do pair there is still zero guarantee they will actually spawn. Just curious but whats your belief as to why it is “very high price”? If it makes sense then Ill come down from my price.

Just because they spawn in your tank is no guarantee they will spawn in mine. If our water parameters are different (salinity, lighting or even diet) they may not necessarily spawn. If that happens I'm out 700 bucks.
I get they are expensive fish. I get they are hard to pair (and time consuming to pair), but it's a lot of money
I'm honestly not trying to be rude, I just can't spend that kind of money. If you can reduce the price please DM me with your offer and I'll see what I can do. With that being said, $250 (what the other guy offered) is kind of a low-ball. I can pay more than that.

Your buggin Bro, if I could ship the phantom long fin pair I could get over 1000 within a few days. I appreciate your interest. However I dont think you know your stuff and should move on.
Good luck of selling online. I already moved on

Back