Special request: livestock donations for BRS auction

We've never had a frag swap during the auction and will continue in that fashion. Furthermore, the auction generally eats up all our time and then some.

Think about it this way, you can frag the sweet colony you score at this meeting and trade it at the next ;) .

Joe

Agreed, no frag swap. It would divert the intent of a fundraiser to a detrimental level and would be a smack in the face of any donor IMO.

We have sage BOD members and oft rely on their good counsel. We thank them.

here are some of the things I will bring for the auction :) hope you like
#1 is
450.jpg

450.jpg

450.jpg

Last edited:
Looks awesome Ray THX! That danae will be one hot item!

I was going to make a bunch of feeder cages for frozen food to donate, but it might slow down the auction to sell something like that that would only go for a few bucks. Would you want them to auction or even sell for a fixed price?

Here's pics of the 2 frags I will be donating. I can't make it that day but Itelus(Liam) has gratiously offered to bring them to the BRS auction.
Green polyp bluish whit tips 4+"

Last edited:
I will have a few frags to donate to the auction (large blue-tipped staghorn acro, orange and purple digitatas, etc)... do you need a list/photos in advance, or can I just bring what I have at the time on the day of the auction?

Nuno

I also have a few digitata colonies (green & purple tip), merulina frag & hydro frag to donate for the auction. Let me know if you need photos.

I have lots of Anthella in my tank i can donate. Could someone advise me on the best way to frag this stuff, so I can bring it to the auction?

I have the following two items to donate:

- a flat rock, about 6" long with 4 large hairy mushrooms.
- a large piece of rock (about the size of 2 baseballs) with a leather named Asterospicularia laurae attached to it. Here's a pic.

Attachments

• DSCN1025 Medium Web view.jpg
    DSCN1025 Medium Web view.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 281
Back