split reeftopia reef care special #1 near sturbridge

jaiden

Non-member
I want half of this:
Total Reef Care Special #1
100 Turbo Snail [astrae], - 100 Small Blueleg Hermit, 100 Nassarius Snail, - 12 Cerith Snails {the good kind} and 2 Emerald Crabs. $139.00

I'm in sturbridge, and would want to split with someone who can come by my house to pick up their half.
interested?

You should PM Gina & Dave - they've been searching for cerrith snails for a while.

Pay attention to this thread. I may wait that long. I may just load up my tank and then sell some off. but I may get antsy and go buy something locally.

how many of each would you be wanting?

GinaD said:
You should PM Gina & Dave - they've been searching for cerrith snails for a while.

That wouldn't be a bad idea, GinaD,.........if only we weren't almost 2 hours away from Sturbridge.:eek: ;)

jaiden said:
I want half of this:
Total Reef Care Special #1
100 Turbo Snail [astrae], - 100 Small Blueleg Hermit, 100 Nassarius Snail, - 12 Cerith Snails {the good kind} and 2 Emerald Crabs. $139.00

I'm in sturbridge, and would want to split with someone who can come by my house to pick up their half.
interested?

If you go to the meeting we might be interested in buying some of the ceriths if we could pick them up there.

Back