sponsoreship

J

jokersplayground

how would i go about in becomeing a sponsore. and how much is it monthly,yearly thanks in advance

when i click on the download link it says it in valide

Sponsorship Agreement

Here you go

Attachments

• SPONSORSHIP%20AGREEMENT%202012[1].doc
    210 KB · Views: 353
thank you very much i will send everything in when i have it all setup and ready

thank you very much i will send everything in when i have it all setup and ready

Glad to see another fellow local reefer taking it to the next level! :) Congrats and good luck on your venture! Feel free to PM me or email me if you need any help! :)

Glad to see another fellow local reefer taking it to the next level! :) Congrats and good luck on your venture! Feel free to PM me or email me if you need any help! :)

thank you so much and i will definitly will. my store is going to be all online base. exectept for my beloved brs members they can come to me directly lol

thank you so much and i will definitly will. my store is going to be all online base. exectept for my beloved brs members they can come to me directly lol

Same as us!! Lol awesome. Yeah, it's a crap load of work (I can't recall a single night in the last 2 months when I slept more than 4-5 hrs), but in the end, so worth it! You got my support all the way!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Same as us!! Lol awesome. Yeah, it's a crap load of work (I can't recall a single night in the last 2 months when I slept more than 4-5 hrs), but in the end, so worth it! You got my support all the way!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

thank you i will come to you for advise when i need it.

Back