Stop touching the tank!

smpross

Non-member
Hey Guys,
Just wanted to share an antecdotal story...
In the past three months, I have not been home much. I have not spent nearly as much time "caring" for the tank. I still feed regularly (via a feeder) and perform regular every other week water changes. I can not believe how GREAT my tank looks. I never realized that all of the "tweaking" that I did would have such an impact on the tank. I continue to monitor and test the water, but otherwise, I leave the tank alone! I can literally count on one hand the number of times my hands have been in my tank (or sump) in the last three months.

Just thought I would share.

Scott

I rarely have my hands in the tank. Main reason is that with the canopy and all I simply can't reach in there. Leaving it alone works wonders!

I find that if you don't glue stuff down good you'll have your hands in the tank more than usual.There's always some turbo snail that just has to bulldoze something over.lol

That is SO TRUE! I always use a little extra glue to make sure that it does not move!

Scott

So true... and yet... still so hard to do :D

It was really bad when I had a sea urchin that liked to pick frags up and carry them around on his back. :rolleyes:

Back