Suggestions for last fish...

APISTOBORELLI

Bass in pic swam away
I want to add one more fish to my tank to complete it. Now I have a pair of occelaris(sp) clowns and one Hawaiian sand goby. Looking for a show fish of smaller size. One more fish is a far as I want to go. It's an Oceanic 58 gallon.

Thanks.

Mystery Wrasse although I am afraid to spend that kind of cash on 1 fish.

I'd get a Purple Tang..... Or anything but Yellow... They cruise everywhere and tend to hang out as well.... I like my Yellow Tang but wish he was purple. Great peronalities IMO.

Michael

I'd get a Purple Tang..... Or anything but Yellow... They cruise everywhere and tend to hang out as well.... I like my Yellow Tang but wish he was purple. Great peronalities IMO.

Michael

Wouldn't a purple tang get too big for a 36x18 tank?

I already have a goby in the tank. I'm looking for something to swin mid tank area.

I think if you are getting one show fish and that's all the fish you'll be getting, I don't see the problem.... I have a 48'' tank... My yellow swims mostly mid area... but also cruises all around as well. I think the Yellows get to around 10''.... but over years I believe.

you could go with a potter's angel. i love mine, it has tons of personality. not to hard on the wallet either. another option would be a nice anthias.

Back