Tank of the Quarter Nominations -

higorc

Call me IGOR :)
Ok guys its time for the official Boston Reefers Tank of the Quarter contest :highly_amused:.

Post your nominations below along with the Tank's build/picture thread. They will then be forwarded over to a voting poll. You will have two weeks to post nominations, then one week to vote.

Please note that EVERY nominated tank HAS to have a picture or build thread. Dead line for nominations is September 9th 2015

The winner will have his/her choice of a $50 gift certificates from one of our sponsors. Their tank info, pictures and thread will also be posted on the front page. A BOD member will also be available to come by and take more pictures while gathering any more info for the front page post. (Optional)

All contestants MUST be paid members by the time the "voting poll" goes into effect. So, if you are nominated you have until September 9th to become a paid member. The voting pole will be posted right after that.

To become a paid member, go to http://www.bostonreefers.org/forums/payments.php at anytime :).

Good luck everyone

Higor

I have given a deep though and I would like to withdraw myself from the competition.

Cheers and THANK YOU REEFSTARTER !!!! for supporting my nomination.

Daniel

Back