TB Aquatics *****

NH Fish

Non-member
I had an issue with an Apex controller that I bought from TB Aquatics back in Dec. I spoke with Neptune and was told I had to send it back. Well its still on warranty but couldn't find the receipt. I called TB and left a message. I figured it being late Saturday afternoon on Memorial Day weekend I would have to wait till Tuesday to get a call back. After that I went to their website and they have a live chat area which I proceeded to log onto. Before I could get fully logged on I get a call back from Brian of TB Aquatics, asking me what I needed. I asked if I could get a copy of my receipt for the Apex. He said he wasn't in the office today but could get it for me tomorrow. I said that would be great. I figured I still wouldn't see it till Tuesday when he got back from the holiday weekend. Well by 9.30 today (Sunday) I had my paperwork. Now that's what I call customer service. Another great thing that I like about them is that they are close to the Northeast so you get your shipment in a day or two and not 4-5 days. I give these guys 5 stars and highly recommend them.

I have to agree, I purchased a SWC skimmer fro brian and there was a break in the acrylic when I got it. he was very prompt on getting a new one out and picking up the damaged one. Great customer service

Back