Thanksgiving sale!!

LoveTheReef

BRS Sponsor
BRS Member
A few BRS family members have asked me if we'll be having any special Thanksgiving sales ...

Well .... I say, sure, why not???? :)

We'll offer 15%* off on all livestock purchases (dates tbd).

I'm also planning (not finalized yet) to get a shipment on Tuesday or Wednesday (so I can get some sweet SPS pieces for all your SPS maniacs ;) ) -- anything else you guys want/need? Clean-up-crew? Lettuce Nudibranches? Berghia Nudibranches? Clams?

Thanks,

- Archit

*on non-promotional items -- Current promotional items include Ricordeas @ $15each, Wellso Brains @ $88each, 3" Tank Raised Ultra Maxima Clams @ $75each

** I will try to update our website with corals this weekend, in an effort to stream line the whole process, in-case you would like to place orders for corals and live-stock before-hand.

Thanks,

- Archit

I know mrs. intheflesh would love some ricordea for her nano :)

Come grab them while they last!! :) These bad boys are BRRIIGGGHHTT!!!! :D

LTR unbeatable prices on Red Sea Coral Pro Salt!! Possible group buy??

Hm ... depending on # of people, we can possibly work something out. Problem is that we're kind of limited on space while preparing for the move, so logistics will need to be worked out. But if you can grab a bunch of members, we can most definitely set something up (let me know by Sunday because that's the deadline to place orders) :)

Clean up packages????

Absolutely! How about? :

Red Fromia Stars
Nassarius Snails
Trochus Snails
Cerith Snails
Emerald Crabs
Tiny Hermit Crabs

The above is what I personally use in our tanks because that gives us a very nice variety of everything :)

Also Sea Hares + Berghia Nudibranch seem to be on people's hot list as well lately ...

With the possible upcoming move I don't want to stock too many inverts right away, so depending on interest, we can figure out the package deals etc :)

- Archit

Sorry -- been feeling like crap all day so have not left the bed (had my birthday celebration on Saturday night and I'll just leave it at that :) )

I'll post the prices tomorrow.

Thanks!

- Archit

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Sorry -- been feeling like crap all day so have not left the bed (had my birthday celebration on Saturday night and I'll just leave it at that :) )

I'll post the prices tomorrow.

Thanks!

- Archit

Archit your getting to old to party like that! Lol

Archit your getting to old to party like that! Lol

HAHAHA!!!! Come on Archit?! :) I was going out 3-4 nights a week when I was ur age :cool:.

Can't do it no more though, everyone has to grow up sometime... Happy B-lated Birthday though, it seems like u had fun! LOL

Higor

Last edited:
Lol!! I'm not going to go into the details :p I forgot I'm not in college anymore ... until Sunday hahaha

Back