The Green 120 Tech Softy's Tank Upgrade

That purple and green scoly is nuts!!!!
I know I have some more pictures I'll try to get them up for you.

+1 that thing is sweet! I might have to look into getting a few if I end up going to a LPS dominated tank.
Thank you
absolutely beautiful. The colors are amazing.
Thank you for the kind words.

That last pic is insane, love your aquascaping, there's tons of stuff in there and still looks very natural. Nice job!
Thank you, I'm trying to make time to work on the tank and change a few things.

awesome looking tank::::
Thank You

I wish my tank looked that dirty... :p

Awesome tank Ronnie!
My tank is cleaner then my house I guess thats what happens when you get married and have a baby.:)

Amazing tank Ronnie!
Thanks Mike

OK new site (still don't know if I like it) Been away for a while 3 months or so busy at work. I think I need to take some new pictures consider I changed a few things like sold all of my sons SPS and moved the softies up stairs can't beleive It almost didn't fit. The 120 is mostly clams and LPS will be adding more LPS's soon. Don't know what I'm going to do with my son's tank yet TBD.:)

OK here goes a updated picture. Only 3 leathers left in the tank.

Attachments

• 227F5971.jpg
    227F5971.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 865
Is the red dragon 1200 your return pump? If so where did you find at? You can pm me if you want.

OK, here is what I'm up to. I will let the pictures talk. I was in a bad mode because I just lost a acan to brown jelly my favorite one. So I hope everyone can cheer me up.

New light, Also went to a friends house for some SPS. Going to do the right side SPS. Looking for a big piece of tort if anyone has it.

I will also post PAR reading as I'm running the new LED just raised it to 25%:)

Attachments

• 227F7707.jpg
    227F7707.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 596
  • 227F7702.jpg
    227F7702.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 588
  • old-light.jpg
    old-light.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 596
  • 227F7700.jpg
    227F7700.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 596
  • lightmeter.jpg
    lightmeter.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 588
OK Some new pictures of the tank don't mind the PVC. Look at the color from the LED on the PB Tang.

Attachments

• side-tank-002.jpg
    side-tank-002.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 613
  • 120tank002.jpg
    120tank002.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 613
  • acro002.jpg
    acro002.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 600
  • stylo002.jpg
    stylo002.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 603
  • pbtang001.jpg
    pbtang001.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 600
Nice sleek lighting! Looks great!

Thank you, I really liked the ATI power module look so this took a few days to getting used to but I'm glad I went with it. My wife is very green and she said if you are changing the light go with the LED AI. I was looking at the new dimmable power module 8 bulb. But wanted the shimmer.

I get more jealous every time I come into this thread. Looks Great.

Thank you, and please don't be jealous I'm sure your tank is as nice if not better. We all take pride in our tanks and posting them just gives people ideas what they can do to there tanks. This tank will change it's look this year by posting it I can see what I've done good and bad. I never know what's going to happen or the direction I go in but there is always ups and downs till I leave it alone.:)

Back