LoveTheReef

BRS Sponsor
BRS Member
NOT! :)

11577586476_e5b92f7525_c.jpg

11576800435_7c6aece170_c.jpg

11577138444_367dcd8651_c.jpg

11577605566_28d9622cae_c.jpg

If you don't have any of those pectinia anymore I'm gonna be extremely upset. Lol

haha, we only have 2 frags left of the pectinia in the first picture :) We fragged it 2 days ago -- made 5 frags -- we're going to be keeping one and 2 are reserved. So only 2 left. 1 has 1 eye (approx 1.5"x1.5") -- $40 -- other has 4 eyes (approx 3" x 3") -- $150

The pectinia in the second picture still has not been fragged ... they're just so pretty! It hurts to frag them :(

Last edited:
... they're just so pretty! It hurts to frag them :(

Having seen these in person, I must say that I am disappointed that my system is still not ready for such amazing specimens. I could have easily dropped a few hundred on livestock last week instead of equipment! Keep up the hard work Archit, that green leather is hands down the brightest piece in my tank so far!

Having seen these in person, I must say that I am disappointed that my system is still not ready for such amazing specimens. I could have easily dropped a few hundred on livestock last week instead of equipment! Keep up the hard work Archit, that green leather is hands down the brightest piece in my tank so far!

Thank you very much for the kind words Pat! :) Yeah, I need to ping my supplier again for those leathers ... I just sold the colony 3 days ago and none of my suppliers seem to have it!

And no worries, better take it slow with the tank :) I recently came across a couple of very high end suppliers so it'll be raining "high end" corals very soon now :)

How about those 2 scoly? Prices? I want a scoly so bad. Might have to start off with a small one though to make the price more comfortable for me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Great to hear!
Let us know when you get some more of those beautiful Gold torches in.

Will do! :)

How about those 2 scoly? Prices? I want a scoly so bad. Might have to start off with a small one though to make the price more comfortable for me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

The 2 pictured scolys are masters -- one is $680 while the other is $600. We have about 24 scolys here right now :) So PLENTY to choose from ;)

Back