This is a long shot.. looking for a 65w ballast..

stevenp

(not so) Young MC
As you may know from my earlier post, one the ballasts on my fixture fried. It would be a shame if I couldn't repair the light. I've been looking around online without much luck.

Does anyone know where I can find a 65W PC replacement ballast? Hellolights.com only has 55w PC ballasts available, and that's the closest thing I could find. I looked at Grainger Industrial Supply as well, but it appears they don't carry much in terms of PC.

Anyone have any ideas? Or maybe someone has an old junk fixture in their cellar I could buy?

Happy '05,
Steve

not sure if these would help or not but I have
2 fixtures that I am selling cheap.
1 is 2x40 wattpc with 2 fans for $75
the other is
2x32 watt pc with fan $50
I also have a dual 65 watt ballast but it goes with another fixture that I am waiting for word if it is sold or not..

skyedolphan,
I'd be interested in the 65x2 ballast if the deal falls through, depending on price. My only option right now is to buy a 65x1 fixture online for around $60 and strip the ballast from it.

Steve

try innovativelights.com call them and ask for princeton...see if he can do something for you.`

Thanks for the replies. A member here has a 65w light laying around for short money so I'm all set.

Thanks,
Steve

Back