To all my east coast people

Nice bud that’s awesome being able to have all that stuff outside. Water spills and noise won’t ever be a issue.

Thanks guys.
I was shocked the 1st time i went over to a guys house with a " fish shed". It's solved all my problems though with space issues. Mine is kind of small it's only a 4 by 8 shed. But it's all I need.

Yes, I dont worry much about water spills.

I love how big 40B tanks look. What nice weather to be able to have a fish shed. Solves a lot of storage issues. You picked a nice color for it also.

We could always do fish sheds out here would just cost and arm and a leg to heat and cool it lol!!!

Glad to see you're surviving you're departure from good old New England.

Super jealous of the weather out there to enable that shed idea and awesome build!

Hey all. Still all settled in out here. I went to a 120 and now I'm about to install a 360 gallon tank.
The reason I'm popping in now is does anybody remember who I sold my 180 to when I was leaving there?
It was not a great time in my life and I just don't remember. I hope it's still up and running.

Nice, a 360 will be sweet! I’m actually moving out to the west coast sometime in the summer but a bit farther south from you, LA area. I just quickly stalked your profile and I saw your selling thread, maybe you can check your PMs and see if the messages are still there?

Nice, a 360 will be sweet! I’m actually moving out to the west coast sometime in the summer but a bit farther south from you, LA area. I just quickly stalked your profile and I saw your selling thread, maybe you can check your PMs and see if the messages are still there?
That's interesting when I went through my threads the selling thread was not there anymore just in my profile anyway. Maybe I'll just do a search on myself

I can't see it because I'm not a member anymore.
Screenshot_20230222-022239.png

Lol. I was going through a pretty bad time then. Hence the curtness of my message.

Things have certainly worked out though. I am now rocking a 320 gallon display tank with a 75 gallon sump and a 4 foot by 2 foot frag tank from advanced acrylics. It is all plumbed to the exterior of the house where there is a shed that contains all of the equipment, sump ect. It is insulated but the climate is so mild out here it was pretty easy to do.
PXL_20230320_000951134.jpg
PXL_20230320_001001732.jpg
PXL_20230320_001010865.jpg
IMG_20230316_081544.jpg

Back