Totally Exotic Corals of Oregon

Skeeter7424

More corals than gallons
I know this website is out west, but I had to throw something up here. I won the gift certificate that this website threw in at the Frag Farmers event down in CT. I used it Saturday to order a couple things that I liked on the site. I got an email back from Jody at TECO about 15 minutes later, saying thanks for the order, and that she would update the website soon, because she had more things coming up for sale. I emailed back and forth with her a couple times about shipping and future items, and every time she was right on top of communication. I received my shipment less than 24 hours from the ship time. Both items I got were awesome! I will throw pictures up as soon as they fully acclimate. I can't rant enough about Jody at TECO. I don't deal much with online vendors, but this was the best experience yet. Also, here is the website, sorry if this is against the rules : http://www.totallyexoticcoralsoforegon.com/

Cheers
...Skeeter...

I have to throw my two cents in here as well. I placed an order with them since they had this cap that I had been wanting on sale. From the time I put the order in they had extremely great communication, due to the floods in Memphis they had to delay my shipping a couple days which was no big deal, so in turn they gave me a huge free frag of tyree strawberry patch cap. All in all the frags I got were huge I ordered a piece of Plum Crazy from them for $9.00 and was way over two inches when I got it, as well as all the other items I bought were bigger and the price were great and shipping was $35. I cant recommend this vendor enough and I will def. be ordering from them again in the future

Back