Trayky help please

Zirky

Non-member
A911C7BA-0C94-4BBD-91E8-7EB762D83B1A.jpeg
6E70ECB2-FE15-4A33-8E1C-536ED5D13CD4.jpeg
I’ve had this tracktophelia? Since thanksgiving I feed it 2-3 times a week with ocean nutrition pellets and reef chili. My numbers are as follows
All 9.45
Call 425
Mag 1185
Nitrate 8
Phosphate 0.04
Ph between 8-8.1
The coral has been doing great for four months three days ago she was all puffy at 4:30 pm and when I went to feed at 5:30 ish I noticed she was shriveled. She still has her feeding tentacles out when light are out Not sure what to do. Should I pull and dip it?

How’s the coral looking today? Is that vermatid snail still alive? That’s a pretty big one and could definitely upset the coral.

Mag looks a little bit low, not the most important but still something to note. Where is your salinity?

I replaced the carbon Wednesday I’ll change it again tomorrow, I did nip the verminous snail and I’m slowly dosing mag. I’ve noticed some sponges under the green tracky so I’m thinking of pulling the whole rockdiping and scrubbing the tracky’ and scrubbing and running the rock in salt water

Watch the tank from a distance for 30 minutes or so. See if any fish start picking at it. It can happen sometimes with reef safe fish where they just start nipping trachys

Back