Ann. UNACCEPTABLE Tropic Marin Pro reef Issues | Condensed Threads

There were multiple Tropic Marin threads with varying information regarding the issue however now there is this thread and much of the information is missing...what happened? were they deleted by Admin? silencing the voice of the people? (kidding...kinda). trying to follow this

These dont resemble all the tests and comments that were posted yesterday...there was also a video. eh w/e

These dont resemble all the tests and comments that were posted yesterday...there was also a video. eh w/e
I accidently deleted them late last night trying to consolidate the multiple threads.

Here's a video from Bulk Reef Supply. I'm sure people will continue to contribute what was here.

Here's a lengthy discussion here as well.

I also used TMPR for a few buckets and made the switch to Brightwell Neo Marine as it was more readily available and almost similar parameters. I used to have a frothy brown residue in my mixing barrels and also lost some things along the way.

I had to search for a while to find this picture. I got flamed when I said it was tmp. Everyone said it was me not the salt @Cpage101 @BiGGiePauls33 should remember this
184831E2-5602-41E9-8409-DB8E698ED131.jpeg

I had to search for a while to find this picture. I got flamed when I said it was tmp. Everyone said it was me not the salt @Cpage101 @BiGGiePauls33 should remember this
View attachment 172709

Chris, it was totally you, or your bucket, wait, it was the power head. … may be… yes, after all, it is the Alien.
Whenever there is unexplainable things happened, it must be the Alien! History channel (not the Sci-fi channel) said so.

Chris, it was totally you, or your bucket, wait, it was the power head. … may be… yes, after all, it is the Alien.
Whenever there is unexplainable things happened, it must be the Alien! History channel (not the Sci-fi channel) said so.
Lmao Alien for the win:ROFLMAO:

Brs is in bed with tropic marin. Very sad. For all you that have been experiencing what we have here, do not and I repeat do not fill this out. YOU NEED TO PUT TOGETHER A CLAIM DEMAND LETTER OUTLING EVERYTHING. IT NEEDS TO GO TO LEGAL DEPARTMENT AT TROPIC MARIN at this address [email protected].

Attachments

• 2022_02_17_14.47.41.jpg
    2022_02_17_14.47.41.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 218
BRS covering their back side. Got the same email today.
Funny how I holding onto two very incriminating emails and I had no clue about that post till someone sent to me. Hmmmmmmmm. Brs task task. Spent 9000.00 grand with them. Pretty crappy.

Back