Free Very large Zebra Moray Eel

Sboarderk03

Employee of Love the Reef
Have a very large Zebra Moray Eel that we would like to give away to a good home. Currently has not been eating for a couple weeks but could be due to his current living conditions in our large frag system. Seems to be healthy and may start eating and possibly flourish if put in a proper large reef or large fish only system. These are crustacean eaters so may eat your shrimp and snails but we have one in a display that does not do that when properly fed. Eel is almost 3 feet long. Contact Dre by text at 508-726-3532 please have at least 180+ gallon system and please bring your own bucket and lid, pick up at Love the Reef. Happy reefing!

Somebody's going to be happy. One of the things I like so much about this Hobby it's also one of the things that I find frustrating sometimes. I've got a 120 gallon tank right now go to be large tank but not huge. I've got tons of rock in there and I know there are things in there that I never see. It would be so cool to have a tank that you walk up to and look at and think you see everything and then ... this 3 foot eel comes meandering out from the rocks to look for a little snack.

Back