volitan + niger.

Joel A

Started over.
i have a volitan lion and a niger trigger in my tank currently, i bought them before i decided i wanted this tank to be a reef. I'm running into problems with them already and was wondering if any of you guys knew of a store where i could bring them (no individuals seem to want them) where i could at least get a little bit of credit to the store. Most places dont seem to want to give out credit, but im not asking for much in return, maybe a clown or 2? Anything to make me feel like im not just giving my babies away =(

Thanks.

Sorry if this is in the wrong section but i didnt think it belonged in the vendor section.

anyone got any ideas? I'm leaving the lights off all day today just so the trigger wont attack the new corals....i need to get rid of these fish asap.

here are the numbers for two fish stores,
Tropic Isle 1-508-875-5303
Fintastic Fish 1-508-699-0722

Give them a call before you go and ask if they will give you store credit for the two fish.

Hope this helps.
Stephen

Niger triggers are reef safe but not invert safe. I have 1 in a softie tank, has never bothered my corals. It does however eat every snail, crab, and any other shelled animal in the tank.

i have one in the tank now, wont bother soft corals.. or any inverts i have either, but goes after lps/sps/gorgs.

actually, he's being OK now... he tore my newly aquired red gorg to shred (sorry rob =/). But he doesnt seem interested in the SPS at all anymore... maybe i'll give him another chance and see how he does.

I still gotta get rid of this silly lionfish before i can add any other fish though...

Back