Votes: 10 15.9%
  • Calciumbuf

Votes: 18 28.6%
  • Chuckreef

Votes: 35 55.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi Folks,

I have just been informed that my tank is in the running for TOTM. Let me first say thank you to who ever nominated me as well as the votes thus far. The problem is, that tank on my web site is no longer. All its contents have been moved to my new 400g. I only have a few pics of my new system but I will put one up for the record. I apologize for not catching this earlier and I hope it will not be a problem for those who may want to retract their vote.

-Chuck

Attachments

• tank shot ap.jpg.jpg
    tank shot ap.jpg.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 398
Yeah that new tank is pitiful! I'd like to retract my vote. :p
(just kidding ;) and by the way, your pictures did the nominating! I'd like to see your tank in person sometime!)

Nate

I have recent pictures of Alberto's setup, I'll post them here (sorry for the mixup, Alberto) :

Attachments

• ygp3A57.jpg
    ygp3A57.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 376
WOW my goal it to have a setup like those someday.

{thinking to myself}
I will win TOTM someday, got to get more $ :D :D

Hey Chuck -

That's the best you could do? C'mon now... you're holding back. :)
Ha! Looks fabulous... as usual.

I guess it's time to update that site with shots of big bertha.

b

Thanks Nate, You are more than welcome to come check out the system.

Dedfish, I called about my site. They told me that only Comcast users are having trouble viewing sites they are hosting. I can not access it myself, hopefully it will get fixed soon.

Bec, As soon as I get a hold of your camera I should be able to do a lot better :p I do plan to update my site but as you know, I must finish the wood around my tank because it's such a pain in the arse trying to take shots with the light shining through. Thanks for nice words...

-Chuck

Voting is closed, the winner of the April's TOTM is Chuck (username Chucksreef), congratulations!

I'll be in touch to get started on the article.

Nuno

I'll say it again. Chuck, your new tank is the best reef tank I've EVER seen in person. Makes my over grown 110 look like a half dead lagoon!!

I have seen Chuck's tank in person and i have to agree with Greg. That's the best reef tank i have seen so far. His fish are awesome and good size too. I think his RBTA easily extends over a foot.

Back