wart lips

LOL Ryan you're being a pretty good sport about it all. Then again, that's what you get for posting this on the BRS forum.:D

Now that I don't have sausages sized lips, I'm pretty happy. I'm started stealing my girlfriends trazadone, which is enabling a nice departure from reality when combined with Allegra and Antibiotics.... and I am starting to come up with creative uses for the unused 1/2 bottle of lidocaine I have.

Few drops in Peter's contact fluid = "I can't feel my eyes" ...
few drops in the K-Y jelly=" Where'd it go!?!? "
Teach those goons ... twolips indeed :)
... It easy to be a good sport when you are scheming up dastardly deeds ;)

Seriously though, this has been a really crappy week, and it has been fun to get made fun of by all the goofy folks on the board ;) I about died when Scavo put my lips on a frogfish ;)

nunofs said:
Now, seriously... no need for a nickname... Ryan has suffered enough with this, so I think he can go on calling himself by his BRS title, VP of PR... Very Proud of (my) Purulent Rash :D :p Or if that's too long, just VP for short... Very Purulent :D

Nuno

hahahahaa. that's hilarious!

I made you a new avatar Ryan.

Attachments

• ryan.jpg
    ryan.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 238
I was lucky enough to spend the day with Ryan yesterday and let me tell you, I have never laughed so hard for 8 hours straight. I couldn't even look at him without laughing, I had to keep apoligizing for laughing at him, all in good fun of coarse. Ryan just doesn't look like himself with those new huge lips!! :D

His new aviator suits him well...

Back