Waterbox tanks

Ba19Ma88

Non-member
Hello everyone.
not sure if this is the correct location to post but?

thinking of taking the plunge again. I am specifically looking at Waterbox tank. Looking to see if anyone has seen a vendor that has a decent selection to go look at in person this week. Looking at a few of there tanks online (reef 100.3, marinex 110.4, peninsula 3620, and the frag 105). But I really would like to see them in person.
If anyone knows of any stores I would appreciate any help.
I am going to all things aquatic this weekend but if there are any more shops I would like to visit.

Hello everyone.
not sure if this is the correct location to post but?

thinking of taking the plunge again. I am specifically looking at Waterbox tank. Looking to see if anyone has seen a vendor that has a decent selection to go look at in person this week. Looking at a few of there tanks online (reef 100.3, marinex 110.4, peninsula 3620, and the frag 105). But I really would like to see them in person.
If anyone knows of any stores I would appreciate any help.
I am going to all things aquatic this weekend but if there are any more shops I would like to visit.
I believe Ocean State Aquatics has a few at there Rhode Island location. I would call before you head out but, they typically have a good selection of WaterBox's.

What are you interested in seeing? Quality of seems, overflow placement?

Back