What about a rodi unit

sdexcalibur1

Fish junkie
Has one been done or is it a given everyone has one. I'm in the market for a unit, If anyone else needs one maybe we can get a good deal.

If we can give the business to a local shop that would be great, If anyone else is interested then let's do it. I'll host if nobody else want to, If any sponsors want to throw out some numbers it would be helpful to get things moving.
[email protected]

sdexcalibur1 said:
If any sponsors want to throw out some numbers it would be helpful to get things moving.

You'll probably have more luck if you contact the sponsors yourselves to see if they're interested. They may not be checking this forum.

Nate

Lets see what happens and talk this over at the meeting. I think that there are a couple of options in the works on this.

Marc at fishy buisness had a rodi class not too long ago. might want to give him a shout. I missed it but i heard the class and products were top notch

Hey everyone, I'm planning some "inventory reduction specials" on RO/DI for next month that will eliminate the need for a group buy. Simply put Feburary will be the right time to stock up on replacement filters or buy new. I will post details and prices this weekend.

I am moving to a new apt. and the rodi filter I have been using is part of the old apartment.

so I need one too!!
any latest info??

Don't know much about RoDi. Wonder if this is a good brand. Actually, don't know which brands are good. Any advice?

Upcoming Events

June 9, 2024
Ben Johnson
Club Meeting

Back