When you move something in your tank.

Ronnie

Non-member
OK here is a post that I think will be interesting and it happens to everyone. After taking my new tank apart to move the carpet, putting it all back never goes the same way. So for the next couple days things are falling and your hands are in the tank more than ever. My big open brain has fallen twice. So I decided to give it a new place (sand bed) lets see if it falls again:p (it fell into the scoly not a good thing). The wife loves me and calls to ask what to do. I told her to put it in the sump . Got home and its in the sump just were I told her to put it and everything looks safe. Lets see what I'm going to move next or fall. Tell me what you think? Or has fallen lately.:)

my favorite cali tort fell into a galaxia in the sand while I was in FL.

now it is reactor media :( :mad:

I've had countless frags fall into their own demise, but the one that stands out is an acan lord that ate a very small maxima clam. I'll post the pics if I can find them.

My zoas fall all the time. damn cleaner shrimp hangs on the frag plugs and freeks out when they fall. its really funny to watch but i get pissed when it happens because i have to go and move them all.

Back